Regenerative Science, Inc.
Last Updated: July 27, 2021
1. PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION.
2. WHAT WE COLLECT.
We collect information about you in a range of ways.
- Information You Provide Us. We collect information you provide to us, including your name, postal address, email address, phone number, username, password, demographic information (such as your gender and occupation), as well as other information you may directly provide to us on our Site or when you contact us.
- Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your device when you use our Site. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your device operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
- Cookies. We may log information using first- and third-party "cookies." Cookies are small data files stored on your device by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
- Do Not Track. At this time, we do not respond to Web browser "do not track" signals.
- Information We Collect From Others. We may collect information about you from other sources and combine it with other information.
3. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our Site and our products and services.
- We use your personal information to respond to your comments and questions and provide you with customer service.
- We use your personal information to send you information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We use your personal information to communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners, when you opt-in to such communications.
- We use your personal information to link or combine user information with other personal information.
- We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity on our Site or relating to our products and services.
- We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services you request.
4. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with third parties for their own uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share personal information to comply with applicable laws, including to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share personal information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share personal information with those who need it to do work for us.
- We may share your personal information with third parties to further the purpose for which you provided such information to us. For example, we may share your information with Square or another payment processor, as necessary for processing your purchases made online via the Service. We urge you to read the privacy practices of Square and other applicable payment processors before submitting any personally identifiable information through the Service.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals may include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may also share aggregated and/or de-identified data with others for their own uses.
5. SAFEGUARDING PERSONAL INFORMATION.
The security of your personal information is very important to us. When we collect your personal information online, we use reasonable efforts to protect it from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, use, and loss and have put in place a number of physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard such information. For example, we use secure socket layer technology (SSL) for specific types of information, such as your login and payment information. However, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that your personal information will be completely free from all security risks.
6. CROSS-BORDER TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Your personal information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or service providers. By using our Site, you agree to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, including to the United States, which may provide for different data protection rules than in your country.
7. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES.
We may provide links to third party websites. In addition, third parties' websites may provide links to our Site. Should you choose to visit these third-party websites, you should review their privacy statements to ensure you understand and are comfortable with their practices concerning your personal data. We do not accept, and we disclaim, any responsibility for the privacy statements and data protection practices of any third-party website (whether or not such website is linked on or to our Site). These links are provided to you for convenience purposes only, and you access them at your own risk. It is your responsibility to check the third-party website's privacy statements before you submit any personal data to their websites.
8. INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES.
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
9. CHILDREN’S POLICY.
The Site is not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
10. CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS.
We do not rent, sell, or share information about you with nonaffiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes, unless we have your permission.
11. CONTACT INFORMATION.
Regenerative Science, Inc.
1334 Parkview Avenue Suite 230
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
We may modify this Policy at any time. All changes will be effective immediately upon posting to the Site. Material changes will be conspicuously posted on the Site or otherwise communicated to you. By using the Site after changes are posted, you agree to those changes.