Regenerative Science, Inc.
All Product Returns must be in their original, unopened carton and exhibit no evidence of third-party labeling. The only Exception to this Policy will be the return of Damaged and/or Defective Products which will be returned as Complaint Samples within the Product Complaint Program. A Return Authorization (RA) must be acquired by calling IntegoGen (ITG) at (850) 328-0340 Extension 103.
A Return Authorization is Required before returning any product.
- ITG will assign a RA # for the Return.
- The RA # MUST accompany all Returns and be visible on the outside of the shipping container.
- The original Packing Slip will be returned with the shipping container & the product being returned.
- Any Returns shipped w/o the RA # clearly showing on the outside of the shipping container will not be accepted and the Customer will be responsible for payment of the products received.
- For damaged products and/or products shipped in error, ITG, at the option of the Customer, may replace the products or issue a credit.
- In the event the product arrives damaged, the Customer MUST retain the original product unit(s) along with the shipping container(s) and notify ITG immediately to arrange for a carrier inspection and pickup of the damaged product(s).
- Shipping charges may be credited for defective products, damaged products and/or products shipped in error.
- ITG recommends the Customer return the product via FEDX or UPS using a tracking number to avoid loss and/or confusion relating to the products being returned.
- No “freight due” Returns will be accepted except for damaged and/or defective product(s) being returned as a Product Complaint.